Firstly, start getting super excited! You’re about to doodle and do a lot of good for a great cause.
- Take that excitement and visualise your “do”.
- It is all in the detail.
- Venue – Let the space inspire the art. Host on a roof top or in your office parking lot late at night, on your school tennis court, or in the back of a 10-ton truck that’s attached to 20 hot air balloons flying over Braamfontein…
- Music – Liven up the mood. Have a DJ, an iPod battle, a live band, a church choir singing hip hop.
- Food – Have people bring their own, get some food trucks in or just order a ton of pizzas. Feed those starving artists J
- Who will you invite? Think about your attendees. Is it open or private? Is it for the staff at your office or for your close friends or for everyone?
- Choose a date.
- Choose a time.
- Choose a theme.
- Contact email@example.com to notify us and ask about doodle drop off points.
- Create a poster – design your own unique poster for the doodle-do, your design can also be used as an email invite to your attendees.
- If it’s an open doodle-do, post it on Facebook. Share with 1000Drawings team www.facebook.com/1000drawings. We’ll help get the word out.
- All doodle-do’s must have doodle supplies:
Lots of A5 paper, pens, pencils, paints, crayons etc.
If you have any queries or need help, mail us on firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call on 011 244 2160. Thank you and good luck!