DONATE YOUR ART!
Simply submit your A5 creations at any participating coffee shops, colleges, galleries, tattoo parlours where you’ll find 1000Drawings drop-off boxes.
If you cant find answers to your questions on the website, please feel free to get in touch for more details or to organise how to get your artwork to us.
You can create anything on anything with anything, as long as its A5
Out of towner, hey? We don’t judge, bring your art! Or in this case, send it.
So, you love to make art, but you aren’t close to a drop off point – Have no fear! You can still submit your doodles, photographs, paintings… um… art to us!
- Just pop your A5 art in between 2 pieces of cardboard (to keep it safe and not bent)
- Pop your “art sandwich” into an envelope.
- Write on the envelope in clear bold letters: CARD ONLY: DO NOT BEND
- Post it to us via snail mail to 1000 Drawings, P O Box 274, Parklands, 2121
Don’t forget your social handle so we can give you a shout out on our Facebook page.
MAKE A DIFFERENCE
1000 Drawings is an empowerment project that culminates in a one-night-only,
massive inner-city art sale to raise funds for a deserving cause.
JOZI DROP OFFS
Here are our current drop offs!
Hang in there people from Pretoria – we’re sorting out your spot out soon!
- theSQUAD: HumanKind Building, 259 Jan Smuts Ave, Dunkeld West
- College of Digital: Pinelopes Centre, 183 Forest Rd, Fourways
- St Katharine’s School: 43 Escombe Avenue, Parktown
- College of Digital Photography: 91 Oxford Rd, Saxonwold
- Dlala Nje: Shop 1, Ponte city apartments,1 Lily avenue, Berea
- Living Room: 5th Floor, Main Change Building, 20 Kruger Street Maboneng
- Grey Advertising: 17 Muswell Rd South, Block A, Wedgefield Office Park, Bryanston
WANT TO VOLUNTEER?
If you’ve got skills, support, or spare hands that you would like to give…whether you’re in school, working or in retirement, please contact us if you want to volunteer. We’d really appreciate it, plus it’ll look good on your CV.